Smart Resources Group – workforce solution company is looking for a positive, dynamic, enthusiastic, well qualified and less experienced candidates for the role of HR Administrator. Candidates, experienced in other industries with potencial for devopment in HR will be also considered.
This position provides both HR-specific and general administrative support. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees, external partners and candidates. Beyond administrative duties, however, HR admin is also involved in recruiting process: posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, contacting them, and informing candidates of their hiring status.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience by supporting and improving HR functions.
- Organizing and maintaining current HR files and databases
- Supporting in preparation of HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Concluding contracts with clients and maintenance of their financial documentation (invoices, acts and etc.)
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Answering telephone calls, emails, and letters from existing and new customers
- Answer candidates’ questions regarding recruitment
- Distribute information to employees
- Supporting in preparation of Accounting documents, like invoices and acts
- Assist in the drafting of business documents, like contracts and bids
- Experience in HR, Accounting or Administrative sphere will be desirable
- Higher Education in Economics
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent Azeri, Russian and English language skills
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills